Are you interested in volunteering or gaining experience and have some spare time each week to join our friendly team? Then why not become an LPCC volunteer?
At Leigh Park Community Centre, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the community stronger.
To help us achieve this we became a registered charity in 2014 and offer a wide range of opportunities for everyone, enabling people to come together to learn new skills, hold meetings, celebrate special occasions and make new positive relationships.
We want to achieve more than ever before and by working together we can create a hub that is a better place for all and help improve lives.
We are looking for a friendly and practical people who could help our us delivery services as:-
- Coffee shop assistants
- Preschool assistants
- Garden maintenance
- Event organisation
- General maintenace
- New trustees
What skills do I need?
- A friendly disposition
- Good communication skills
- To be an effective listener
- A willingness to undertake training that may be needed
What support will we give you?
- We aim to ensure that our volunteers are matched to roles that fit their skills and experience.
- You will be provided with induction training before you start your volunteering role and relevant training throughout the course of your time with us
- Guidance from a mentor whilst volunteering
- We provide you with insurance cover
- We pay out-of-pocket expenses
What will you gain from this opportunity?
- gain new skills and confidence
- meet new people and make friends
- be part of a great team
- have a sense of achievement
- have fun
Interested in joining us?
Call us 01373 825774 or send us an email email@example.com
Leigh Park Community Centre, Leigh Park Way, Westbury BA13 3FN.
Charity Registration Number 1164413