Adult care advice and contact, are seeking feedback about their email and telephone support.
In 2019 adult care advice and contact answered over 45,000 calls and 16,000 emails, resolving 80% of queries before handing over the remaining 20% to Reablement, Safeguarding, and Long term care teams. We assess your social care needs over the phone, and provide advice to support you to live independently in your community.
Have you contacted the adult care advice and contact team for help and support over the last year?
If so we’d like you to spend a few minutes completing our survey, so we can check how we’re doing and see where we need to make changes.
Healthwatch Wiltshire is helping collect your views.
They are an independent body which listens to people’s experience about the health and social care system in Wiltshire.
Healthwatch is happy to talk to anyone with a view about adult care advice and contact.
You can ring them direct on 01225 434218