This FREE online webinar is open to voluntary and community groups in Wiltshire and Swindon and will give you an opportunity to learn more about Wiltshire Community Foundation’s grant programmes and application process.
During the 60 minute session you will hear:
- who the Foundation supports and types of grants available
- the application and assessment process
- policies and produces your organisation will be expected to have in place
- key principles of writing grant applications
- how to effectively communicate your organisation and project
There will be an opportunity to ask questions from the Grants Team. Book a place here via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meet-the-funder-wiltshire-community-foundation-tickets-163999873035