The F3 Project
The aim of this community volunteer program is to:
1. Provide free fruit and vegetables for those whose diet has been adversely affected by the steep rise in the cost of living.
2. Increase awareness of good nutrition to maintain health.
3. Introduce young children to growing their own food.
4. Advise adults gardening for the first time.
5. Lead by example how to cope with climate change.
6. Garden sustainably with only a positive influence on the planet.
How can you help?
We are looking for:
- Gardening volunteers – no experience necessary.
- Experienced gardeners who can act as team-leaders.
- Volunteers to handle the office work (secretary, fund-raising, webpage).
- Donations and Sponsorship – in a very worthwhile cause.
Chafyn Grove School have allocated us a plot on the edge of their sports grounds – 33 Bourne Avenue, Salisbury SP1 1LR
Main volunteering days are Sunday and Tuesday AM but we are flexible.
Comments and Discussion