The Salisbury Area Board provide grants to non-profit organisations, including community groups, charities and community interest companies (CIC’s).
Area Board grants are split into 3 funding schemes:
- Community grants – Providing capital funding to help provide facilities and equipment for projects that are important to the local community.
- Youth grants – Providing revenue funding for projects that provide positive activities for young people aged 13-19 or up to 25 with SEND. A positive activity can be any educational or recreational leisure-time activity including arts, sports, leisure and informal education.
- Health & wellbeing grants – Providing revenue funding to support projects that benefit and improve older and vulnerable residents health and wellbeing.
Applications should seek to address the local priorities for Salisbury:
- Youth engagement, employment and positive activity opportunities
- Addressing climate change
- Supporting positive mental health and wellbeing
- Supporting low income individuals and families
- Celebrating diversity
Applications must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks before an Area Board meeting, therefore the next deadline for applications is 10 February 2022.
For further information and detailed criteria, please visit the Area Board webpage –