Julia’s House, The Wiltshire and Dorset Children’s Hospices provide practical and emotional support for families caring for a child with a life-limiting condition.
We are looking for volunteers to help support our fundraising effort and help raise needed funds to enable us to provide this care. Our fundraising volunteers come together to plan quiz nights, race nights, cakes sales, open gardens, bucket collections or whatever they fancy putting on!
Overview of the role:
- Plan and run fundraising events/activities
- Keep financial records of the events
- Encourage and promote a professional image of Julia’s House
- Follow policies, guidelines and arrange for licence/permits for the events as required
- Good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and people skills
- Experience of handling money
- Knowledge of local community networks
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, or would like to find out more then please contact Liz Froud on 01202 644220 or email email@example.com