Wiltshire-based tech start-up BizGive is offering local companies, charities and community groups free access to its new online service that enables them to easily connect and share support through the current COVID-19 outbreak.
The Giving Manager from BizGive is the first online platform to unite companies, charities and community groups in one place, so that they can discover each other and directly collaborate on opportunities. Designed for organisations of all sizes, the platform supports a range of activities from sharing skills and talents, to in-kind donations and cash. No donation is too small.
‘SMEs are the backbone of a healthy economy and charities and community groups are vital for a healthy society,’ said Louise Downing, BizGive’s Founder. ‘Both are deeply rooted in the communities they serve, with their success tied to the welfare of the local population. As the nation emerges from lockdown, their ability to unite and rebuild fragile communities is more important than ever. Our vision is to grow a thriving digital hub of companies and charities.’
There are many companies that want to help yet don’t know where to start, or who question the impact their contribution will make. Similarly, charities and community groups are often in desperate need of support but have limited resources to dedicate to finding company giving programmes, sending applications and managing communications. The Giving Manager makes this easy for everyone.
The Giving Manager from BizGive allows companies to:
● Discover projects from local charity and community groups to support.
● Make connections and collaborate on joint projects.
● Receive content on the impact of projects.
● Monitor and record impact.
Charities and community groups can benefit through:
● Discovering local and national companies to work with.
● Posting multiple projects for support, be it in-kind, cash or volunteering.
● Applying to company support schemes and tracking application progress.
● Managing all corporate support, communications and content sharing in one place.
BizGive’s Giving Manager will be launched on Monday. Always free for charitable organisations, this release will also be free for companies for the next 2-month period. Thereafter, companies can maintain their existing connections on BizGive for free.
Click https://bizgiveworld.com/free-release-registration/ to sign-up