With the summer holidays only a few weeks away, Wiltshire Council’s Get Active holiday sport programme offers young people a huge range of opportunities to keep active this summer, with activities being delivered across 61 venues in the county.
- Sport Camps in athletics, basketball, cricket, dance, football and tennis.
- Fun in the Sun – Weekly multi-sport sessions taking place in 27 rural locations across Wiltshire.
- Inclusive sport days – Adapted sport opportunities for young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Free swimming – Available during some public swimming sessions at Wiltshire Council, Places for People and community managed leisure facilities.
- Camp Activate – Ofsted registered, multi-activity programme operating from Wiltshire Council leisure facilities.
- Intensive swimming – Available at specific centres, intensive swimming sessions provide the opportunity to increase water confidence and develop new skills.
To find out more and download your copy of the Get Active brochure please visit http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/leisure-activities-for-young-people
For more information about any of our programmes featured, please email the Sports Development team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about sport and physical activity opportunities in Wiltshire by following the Active Wiltshire Facebook page
Are you following the Active Wiltshire Facebook page yet? Keep up to date with exciting leisure, health and physical activity and sports programmes provided by Wiltshire Council across the county including all the opportunities we have during the school summer holidays for children and young people.
Like and share our Facebook page to find out more Active Wiltshire
For more information about any of our programmes please email the Sports Development team via email email@example.com or visit www.wiltshire.gov.uk/leisure