The Amber Foundation is an independent charity that offers a fresh start to young people in crisis.
We offer residential support for homeless and unemployed 17-30 year olds who want to turn their lives around.
If you want to:
- Take control of your life
- Rediscover your potential
- Develop your skills and experience
- Make new friends
- Have fun
- Find a job
- Move on successfully
…then get in touch!
- Teach you the skills to live independently so that you can move on into your own secure accommodation
- Motivate and support you back into work, training or employment
- Build your confidence, self-esteem and self-worth
We welcome self-referrals and referrals from professionals of family members across the U.K.
Please contact our Admissions Manager Rosina, on 01225 759900 or 0800 652 1091, to discuss how we can support you.