West Wilts Multi-Faith Forum: Vacancy for Post of Treasurer
West Wilts Multi-Faith Forum is a small, volunteer run charity, working to promote respect and understanding between people living in our communities whatever their background, culture or belief. We are urgently looking for a volunteer to manage our financial matters.
The role includes:
• General financial oversight
• Payment of invoices using internet banking
• Recording income and expenditure in accounting system
• Payment of teachers’ salaries and management of PAYE
• Preparation of annual budget
• Preparation of year end financial accounts
• Reporting to the management committee
• Provision of financial information to funders
Some knowledge of book keeping and financial management is required. Expenses will be paid.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com