Wiltshire Community Foundation offers a range of different grant funds for community groups and charities in Wiltshire and Swindon. The Foundation particularly awards grants to projects taking place in communities with limited financial capacity and benefiting people who cannot afford to cover the costs themselves. Our next grant programmes:
- Small Grant Programme – Grants up to £2,000 per year, and two year funding is available (total £4,000). Criteria – groups must have an income of less than £50,000 new projects. Grants can support the continuation of existing provision, training and other development activities that strengthen groups, core costs, overheads and salaries. It can also be used towards capital projects (buildings and equipment), provided most of any remaining costs have already been secured.
- Main Grants Programme – Grants up to £5,000 per year, and three year funding is available (total £15,000). Criteria – groups of any size may apply to this programme and grants can support new projects, continuation of existing provision, training and other development activities that strengthen groups, core costs, overheads and salaries. It can also be used towards capital projects (buildings and equipment), provided most of any remaining costs have already been secured.
- Office of Police & Crime Commissioner – Grants up to £3,000 for one year only. programme are particularly keen to support projects which seek to bring communities together to tackle local issues improving trust and understanding and welcomes projects which offer a new or innovative approach. Criteria – applications are expected to focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Crime in local neighbourhoods
- Drug and alcohol related crime
- Reducing re-offending
- Violence against women and girls
- Youth crime
The next training workshop focuses on Funding Strategy and will take place in Devizes Wednesday 25 July. Delegates will have an opportunity to explore the funding sources currently available for voluntary groups and plan how to maximise your organisation’s income. Cost £6 p/p. To book a place visit: https://fundingstrategyworkshop2018.eventbrite.co.uk