We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative and organised people across the nation to be a Community Champion Volunteer. Around 90 per cent of our income comes from our supporters and we couldn’t continue doing what we do without them. That means, our Community Champions play a really important part in rallying people together to raise vital funds which help to protect children and prevent abuse.
Some of the ways in which a Champion can support NSPCC could include;
- Increasing awareness of the NSPCC and Sharing vital messaging and highlighting key services to protect children in the community
- Introducing us to individuals and groups who would be interested in volunteering in one of the variety of roles we have or creating a fundraising group
- Encouraging the community to fundraise, support and volunteer for the NSPCC
- Putting on an event (virtual if face to face not possible)
- Assisting fundraising events or campaigns throughout the year
We appreciate that work, family and friends come first and, with that in mind, this role offers flexibility to fit in with your lifestyle. You’ll volunteer without regular time commitments, ‘as and when’ volunteering!
As a NSPCC volunteer your will also have access to member only benefits such a discount platform and a range of learning and development courses.
If you would like to find out more please contact: Tabitha.Haydon@NSPCC.org.uk or call 07815416574 or you can sign up here – https://bit.ly/2CIPs5O