The next Marlborough Area Board meeting will take place on Tuesday 23rd July from 6.00 for a 7.00pm start at Marlborough Town Hall and all are welcome. There will be:
- Refreshments available from the Jubilee Day Centre from 6.00-7.00pm
- A police drop-in session from 6.00-7.00pm, where you can meet Sgt Pete Foster and raise any local policing concerns
- The Marlborough Area Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group will be holding a consultation exhibition/drop-in session from 6.00-7.00pm to consult on the Neighbourhood Plan
- A presentation from the Wiltshire Council road safety team
- Consideration of community grants and more.
We look forwards to welcoming you there.