We are delighted to be working in partnership with Quartet, Somerset and Dorset Community Foundation to deliver the Wessex Water Recovery Fund across the South West region.
For this year only as a response to the challenges faced by local communities Wessex Water Foundation are providing grants that will support local projects strengthening our communities following the coronavirus outbreak.
This fund will seek to support a wide range of local projects across our area. Priority will be given to those that are working to:
- support people in financially difficult circumstances
- help build stronger communities
- support the green recovery with new initiatives
- restoring and protecting nature and wildlife for community health and wellbeing
We particularly welcome applications from BAME groups.
What can you apply for?
Grants of up to £2,500 for 1 year. You must plan to start spending the grant within 6 months of when it is awarded.
Who can apply?
- Voluntary and community groups with charitable aims
- Registered Charities
- Not-for-profit and Community Interest Companies – providing they are limited by shares, there are at least 3 unrelated directors the majority of which receive no payment from the company
- Town and Parish Councils
All organisations must be based and working in Wiltshire’s Wessex Water area. Applicants outside of this area should apply to their relevant Community Foundation.
Click here to apply Wessex Water Grant Application Form – closing date 4 December 2020
For further information please download the grant guidelines here: Wessex Water Recovery Fund Grant Guidelines