Healthwatch are running a survey to find out more about all the dementia friendly initiatives that are going on in Wiltshire. Could share you this information with your dementia action alliances and any other dementia friendly initiatives in your area that you are aware of – we know that there are lots of things happening. If you are able to include the below article in Community Matters that would also be great.
We really appreciate your help in helping us to gather this information, please do complete the survey yourselves if you are involved in any dementia friendly initiatives. If you see our posts on social media about this it would also be really helpful if you could share these.
Thank you for all your help in sharing this information, it is really appreciated.
Survey about Dementia Friendly Initiatives in Wiltshire
Healthwatch Wiltshire want to find out more about all the dementia friendly initiatives across Wiltshire. Our aims are to:
- get an overall picture of dementia friendly initiatives across Wiltshire
- identify any opportunities to further support this work
- find out what people with dementia and their carers value most and what they would like improved
- find out how volunteers have contributed
- highlight successes so that they can be shared
- give people a chance to share experiences of health and care services
- we are also asking people living with dementia and their carers for their views in a separate survey
If you are involved in a Dementia Action Alliance, Dementia Friendly Communities or any other Dementia friendly initiatives we would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete our survey.
The survey can be completed either individually or as a group and anyone is welcome to share the link with other people who may also be involved. Please complete our survey here: https://bit.ly/2FRfMdc
If you would more information and/or paper copies of the survey please contact Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 434218.