Volunteers play an active role in Wiltshire Libraries
- Helping to deliver the Home Library Service
- Engaging with children who are taking part in various activities
- Helping to operate our smallest libraries and supporting people to access the library computers
What do you need to volunteer?
- Enthusiasm, patience and an ability to get on with people
- Able to commit to regular volunteering sessions
- Home Library Service volunteers need a criminal records bureau check, paid for by the library service
- A chance to make a difference to people’s lives
- Induction and training in your volunteering role
- Opportunities to develop new skills
If you are interested in library volunteering opportunities you can fill in our online library volunteer application form
For further information please contact your local library.