Corsham Community Area Network in Partnership with Groop
Working in partnership with Corsham Town Council and Wiltshire Council, Sally Higham, local tech entrepreneur and CEO of Groop, is delighted to offer all community groups and clubs in the Corsham Community Area the opportunity to share in Groop’s success and use Groop’s membership management software for free.
What does Groop offer you?
A safe place
• Securely store your member, volunteer and staff’s data
• Sign your members into sessions using your phone or tablet, including pool or pitch side
• Plan, manage and evaluate your sessions, events and activities
• Use Groop’s ‘easy to use’ data reports to support funding applications and update your management committee Communicate
• Use the GroopApp on your phone or tablet to communicate easily with your volunteer team, members and their parents or carers Club Documents
• Keep all your club documents in shared folders so staff and volunteers can easily and securely access what they need
• Access Groop’s library of resources which provides downloadable policy templates, ‘how to’ guides and other support documents for community clubs and groups
• Collect subscriptions and one-off payments for your club seamlessly using GroopPay
There’s help on hand to support you to get your club or group set up:
• There are webinars on Groop’s YouTube channel that explain how to get your club or group set up
• There is an easy to use Knowledge Base of support and guides for you to access
• Once you are using Groop there are pop-ups that guide you through all the different areas and a Help Chat directly from your login
• An expert Customer Success Team on hand Groop is based in Hartham Park in Corsham, your customer support is provided by our Customer Success Team who live locally. In fact, you may know some of them – Tim Bailey plays badminton at Corsham Badminton Club and Rob Summerfield volunteers at The Green Room Youth Club in Box.
So if you get stuck or have any questions please contact us. The team at Groop hope you will take advantage of this offer and look forward to supporting you!
Sally Higham CEO, Groop Ltd www.groop.com
Groop will be presenting at the next Corsham Area Board meeting on Wednesday 6th November at Corsham Town Hall, come along to find out more!
If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like to register to use Groop’s membership management software please contact Ros Griffiths – Community Engagement Manager Ros.Griffiths@wiltshire.gov.uk