The next Corsham Area Board meeting will be helping to raise the profile of local health and wellbeing projects that are making a positive difference …..
21st May 7pm Corsham Town Hall
Networking and a free arts and crafts session with Corsham Crafty Hub from 6pm – All welcome.
Complimentary coffee and cake!
● Find out about local activities and events
● Explore themes such as isolation, mental health and the five ways to wellbeing
● Find out about your local health and well-being group and funding opportunities
● Spotlight on Dementia (Dementia Action Week 20-26 May)
Join in a conversation. Help shape local priorities.
- Memory Shed
- SPARK – Corsham’s Well-being Festival @The Pound
- Springfield Campus
- Celebrating Age
- Peacock Arts Trail
- Big Pledge 2019
- Wiltshire Mighty Girls
- Corsham Walking Festival
- Heritage Trails
- Anybody can cook
- Community Grants
- Partner updates
- Creative projects
…and lots more at your local Area Board
For more info contact Ros Griffiths Community Engagement Manager Ros.Griffiths@wiltshire.gov.uk 01225 718372