‘Kickstart My Career’ is an online course created by jobseekers for jobseekers. Aimed at 16-24-year-olds who are looking to start their career, the course is perfect for those who have completed their education, are seeking new employment opportunities, or are simply looking to improve their employability.
If you are a young person starting your career or an organisation employing a kickstarter or apprentice then this course is specifically developed to provide useful content to help with career development.
AND best of all it is only £29 – a total bargain for all this amazing content.
The first 5 to register and use the coupon code kickstartchipp can access the course for free
Why is this course so impressive? Because it is written for young people, by young people.
They researched, created, filmed, edited and uploaded all the content themselves, developed a marketing plan, agreed the pricing and are now proud to have launched this course.
Why Take This Course?
- To feel more prepared for the world of work
- To learn how to recognise and evidence your skillset to employers
- To help you further understand future career prospects and employability.
- To develop and practise your job application skills.
How Will It Help You?
By taking the ‘Kickstart My Career’ course, you will gain:
- Employability skills, IT skills, research skills.
- CV and cover letter writing, personal brand building.
- Face-to-face interviews, handling rejection, mental health awareness.
- From other Kickstarters and the process involved in starting your career.
What Does It Cover?
- Finding the right career
- Finding a company suitable for you
- SWOT Analysis
- Understanding your identity: Personal strengths and weaknesses
- Personal branding: Building an online presence
- Understanding skill set
- Hard and soft skills
- CV: Writing skills and formatting
- Cover Letter: tailoring it with each application
- Composing business emails
- Job sites
- Graduate jobs
- Cover Letters
- Mental health and dealing with rejection
- Understanding skill sets
- Preparation of questions
- Dress and verbal etiquette
- STAR technique
- Knowing your CV and experience
- Types of interviews
- Post-interview actions
- Receiving feedback and handling rejection
- Developing any skills learned
- How to thrive when successful
- Further reading
Students can buy the course for £29 as a special launch price here https://purpol-marketing-academy.thinkific.com/courses/Kickstart-my-career
We will soon launch a corporate version of the course containing additional resources, and can provide bulk free access coupons for organisations that wish to grant access to their employees or students,
There is also a website the students have created to explain more about the course