Family Visiting Service
Would you like to make a difference to the lives of families in your local area?
The RISE Family Visiting Service is completely free for families in the North Wiltshire area and can be accessed by anyone with a child under five, regardless of status or family situation.
As a volunteer you would be matched with a family to provide practical and /or emotional support.
Do you have:
- Experience of either working with children or as a parent/carer
- An interest is supporting local families who may be struggling post lockdown
- A naturally positive, enthusiastic outlook
- Good communication and active listening skills
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to commit to 2/3 hours per week
If so, this could be the role for you!
For further information please contact Vicky Watt on 01249 464008, email@example.com
The RISE Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all volunteers and staff to share in this commitment.
These roles are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and training as appropriate.