City & Guilds L2 Diploma – Early Years Practitioner
Would you like to gain a City & Guilds qualification in Early Years education whilst gaining valuable work experience at the same time?
This competence based course is ideal for those who would like to work in a childcare or an early years education setting.
The qualification will take up to 12 months to complete and learners must commit to weekly workshops and volunteer for a minimum of 6 hours a week in an early years setting.
All workshops and volunteering sessions are within school hours, term time.
To qualify for this FREE course:
• Learners must be able to commit to weekly workshops, a minimum of 6 hours volunteering plus the completion of homework assignments for up to 12 months
• Learners must be in receipt of JSA, ESA, UC or earn less than £16009.50 gross pa
• Learners must register as a volunteer with The RISE Trust
• Learners must provide their own transport, childcare, textbook & study resources
• Learners must be available to meet the following timescales:
o Information session – 28th Jan , 11am-12 noon, Spring Rise Children’s Centre
o Application deadline – 21st February
o DBS applications – 4th Mar, from 9am, The Oaks Children’s Centre
o Induction Training – 18th Mar, 11.30am-2.30pm, The Oaks Children’s Centre
o Enrolment session -1st Apr,9.30am-11.30am, Spring Rise Children’s Centre
o Placements begin – week beginning 20th Apr, timings to be confirmed
Please contact Vicky Watt, Volunteer Coordinator for more details on 01249 464008 or email@example.com
Safeguarding is a primary concern for The Rise Trust and all volunteer placements are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and induction training as appropriate.