BFRS Armed Forces Community Careers Fair
This event, will provide the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet and network with exhibitors. The event allows the AFC to find out about the various industry sectors, available to them. As well as meeting with potential employers, the AFC will be able to find out about the different qualifications they may need and meet with potential training providers (ELC Approved Providers), to help them gain new qualifications that could assist them with employment. Plus, lots of advice and support.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future and your next career, should start as soon as you join the Forces?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
- Looking to change jobs?
- Need CV advice, career advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
- Want to build your network?
Our events are open to the Armed Forces Community, this includes;
- Service Personnel not just Service Leavers
- Reserve Forces
- Partners & Families
- Civilians working for the MoD
- Emergency Services
By attending a BFRS event, you’ll have access to hundreds of professionals from a variety of industries eager to discuss current opportunities within their organisation. We work with all types of employers, from security to engineering to professional membership bodies.
There will be thousands of jobs available within a plethora of sectors, come along with your colleagues, family or friends and get involved in our National Employment & Careers Fair.
You’ll discover new avenues, careers and skills that will inspire and motivate you whatever your ability or ambitions.
What’s on offer at our BFRS event:
- National, local and regional employers (0000s Jobs)
- Training providers
- Self-employment opportunities
- CV Advice (Free)
- Career Advice
- Business Advice
- Networking (+ free Tea & Coffee)
To register to attend the event, click on this link. BFRS National Careers Fair @Tidworth on Thursday, 15 September 2022 (bfrss.org.uk)